Yay! I have been doing really well so far in my diet challenge, I have had more fruits and veggies during my day, I had a salad for dinner last night and I had 42oz of water. its better but not good enough. I didn't post a workout yesterday because we went to the gym and just did ab exercises and jump roping. We concentrated on our abs and keeping out heart rate up with jump roping. We made a variation of an exercises. Ill explain...


The regular Starburst crunch is when you lay on a mat feet extended then you bring up your legs you open them and crunch towards the middle then close them and bring up your torso doing a reverse crunch and then you bring your legs back down. This is where the variation comes in, instead of bringing your legs back down to starting position, roll out onto your feet without using your hands (use your legs to get up into standing position), then bring your right leg up while crunching your upper body to the side (you should feel this in your oblique) then do the same for the other side... do this 6 times then repeat from Starburst until you get tired. 
The reason we haven't been doing our usual workouts this week is because, Mabelle has an injury on her arm which is getting better but we don't want to risk her getting more hurt. I am relaxing certain muscles that I have been working on more and focusing on the ones I don't work out enough. So This week will continue like that until we are both ready to hit up the craziness again. I can't stress enough to listen to your body! 


P.S. Check out my new exercise challenge!