I know. I know, I am terrible!
I have been missing for a while, but don't get the wrong idea, I have been going to the gym religiously and doing the workouts aswell as weight training.

I have been working on a few web design projects that have taken a bit of my time.

www.mirielys.com
www.crashingintofashion.com
and few other client projects yes I have clients now wooo!

But I will not abandon you guys. I have actually been doing research on other fun ways to exercise and get fit just for you!

Since I am going away on a mini vacation this weekend I will be working out from the hotel, bleh. But I will probably try to make a video with my workout so maybe you guys can try what I do. I can actually create my own workouts, So this should be fun.

You can always find me on twitter: MiryPz
or
You can like my FanPage: http://www.facebook.com/MirielysP

:)