So here is the deal, Mabelle and I have new Composition Notebooks for the sole purpose of writing down all of our fitness and nutrition ventures. Tracking your progress is a great way to see where you've been and to keep your focus in heading in the right direction. We started the first page with all of our measurements and weight, plus a picture of us now, followed by A paragraph of what our goals are. Every page after that will be made up of everyday Starting with our food intake Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, Snack, Dinner, followed by any supplements that we take during the day, directly under that will be the Mood, This is where we write what our mood is like during the day and why. On the back of the page will be our workouts, what we worked out, and a small goal for the next day. We will do this until the pages run out and then we need another, We are also decorating them to show personalization and individuality, with inspiring quotes and people.

I am also having a bit of a delema, I can't workout for 4 days so since saturday I havent been able to workout because I can't sweat or get my hair wet, I did a treatment and this is the consequences. But my hair does look super pretty! So I am dying over here to workout but I have to wait 1 more day.... But I found this cool butt toning pilates workout that I can do without really sweating. I will try this today! :)

Pilates Workout Top 3 Butt Toning Moves